When you host an event like a music festival or craft fair with a significant number of guests, there is always a long list of to-dos that must be taken care of in the months and weeks leading up to the event. Whether you are meeting with food vendors and planning menus or booking live music and entertainment acts, it can seem like you are constantly jumping from one task to another. A single hiccup in the planning process can spell disaster for your event, so attention to detail is essential.
One area that doesn’t always get the attention it deserves is restroom facility access. Renting portable toilets in Reading, PA is an important part of event planning, and you should take all of the related factors into consideration to ensure that you are getting the most out of your rentals:
- Make sure you have enough toilets: You never want to be stuck with fewer toilets than you need so, when in doubt, err on the side of renting more than you think you need. If you really don’t know how may toilets you might need, it’s a great idea to consult with the company who you are renting from and ask them what they recommend.
- Consider accessibility: At any event, but particularly at large ones, it is important to accommodate for attendants with disabilities. This means that you should always have handicap-accessible restrooms available and clearly marked.
- Prioritize cleanliness: Nobody wants to walk into a dirty and unsanitary portable toilet at an event. Make sure to coordinate regular cleaning throughout the event, especially if your event will be taking place over several days. Additionally, you should make sure that attendees have access to hand sanitizer or handwashing stations near the restrooms.
- Ensure that toilets can be found easily: Make sure that there is plenty of signage directing attendants to the restroom facilities. You should also ensure that you have plenty of volunteers or employees available to direct attendants to the toilets. You can also post maps around the event space to make the restrooms even easier to locate.
- Find the right placement: Your portable toilets in Reading, PA should be located in an area that is on dry and level ground. It’s best for the restrooms to be easily accessible without being placed in the middle of your event festivities.
- Light the way: Events that continue after dark should have restroom facilities that are well lit. You should have plenty of illumination outside of restrooms in addition to mounted lights or flashlights inside the portable toilets.
Accommodating a large number of guests at a big event can be a daunting task. Thankfully, you can rest assured that you will have the best quality facilities at your next event when you work with Scotties Potties. We have the facilities necessary to accommodate events and job sites of any size or scope. Our selection of portable toilets in Reading, PA includes handicap-accessible toilets so you can accommodate all of the guests in attendance at your event. Give us a call today—we’d be happy to assist you!
Categorised in: Portable Toilets
This post was written by Writer