Couples can tie the knot at any time of the year, but summer seems to be the most popular season to get married—especially for those wanting an outdoor wedding. If you’ll be taking your vows or hosting your reception outside, there are a few things you should keep in mind, like the bathroom situation. Some wedding locations are not equipped with restrooms at all, while others may not have enough. Either way, your best bet is to be safe and rent portable units for the day.
What are the benefits of renting portable toilets for your big day? Have you considered your outdoor wedding bathroom options in Reading, PA? Read on for some helpful information.
Options for outdoor wedding bathrooms
The good news is that brides and grooms have many options for their outdoor wedding bathroom accommodations. Choose casual, budget-friendly units made specifically for weddings, which are not your typical porta potties. When talking with a local porta potty representative, make sure they know you need the rentals for a wedding. They can walk you through the best options for you and your guests:
- Restroom trailers: Big restroom trailers are a popular choice for many types of weddings, but particularly for outdoor weddings. The majority of these are fully functioning bathrooms, complete with sinks with hot and cold running water, flushing toilets, automatic ventilation, mirrors and light fixtures. They are available in many sizes to accommodate either large or small wedding events, and styles range from models with climate-controlled private rooms and music for the wedding party to individual private restroom trailers for guests. Wheelchair accessible trailers can accommodate guests with special needs.
- Special event portable bathrooms: Porta potties have come a long way over the years. Today, you can rent special event portable toilets. They are similar to traditional single units but offer more room to include in-stall hand washing sinks, flushing toilets and small vanities. This option is popular for smaller weddings or wedding locations with a lot of outdoor space.
Benefits of porta potties for your wedding
Besides the obvious, there are many reasons to rent portable toilets for your outdoor wedding. Here are a few:
- Get married anywhere: If you go with rent porta potties for your wedding bathrooms, you can choose most any venue or location. Whether you choose a large backyard or a more rural or remote area for your wedding, portable toilet rentals can be delivered right to you.
- Convenience: When you reserve portable bathroom trailers for your remote wedding, you get a host of guest conveniences. Be sure to ask the porta potty company for an estimate of how many toilets you will need to rent based on the number of guests. Add a couple extra if alcohol will be served, and mind the possibility that people might need space to change clothes between the ceremony and the reception.
- Easy access: Your outdoor wedding location might have on-site bathrooms… somewhere. If the restrooms are not a short walking distance from the ceremony or party site, consider renting porta potties.
Reserve a porta potty in Reading, PA today—call Scotties Potties to learn more!
This post was written by Writer